Summer Sunday Mass Schedule
- Saturday: 5 pm
- Sunday Mass Schedule is: 7:30 am, 9 am (interpreted for the
hearing impaired), 11 am and 6 pm
- Spanish Mass: 3rd Saturday of the month in July, August and
September, 7 pm
Summer Weekday Mass Schedule
- Weekday Morning Mass: Monday through Saturday at 8:30 am
- Weekday Evening Mass: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 pm
- First Friday Masses at 7:15 pm
Holy Day Mass Schedule
- Baptisms are held on Sundays at 12:30 pm in the Main Church.
- First-time parents must attend a Baptism Preparation Class, held
the third Sunday of each month in the Divine Mercy Room at
12:30 pm. Private baptisms are not scheduled.
- Baptisms are not scheduled for the third Sunday of the
month due to the Baptism Class that is held at that time.
- Contact the Parish Office to arrange baptisms and sign up for the
At any time by appointment. Saturdays, 3:30 to 4:30 pm in the Main
Church, and following First Friday evening Mass in the Main Church.
Archdiocesan regulations require that notice of intended marriage be
made six months
prior to the date of marriage. Pre-nuptial
instructions are required for marriage. Contact one of the priests
In case of serious illness or sudden death, notify the rectory
immediately. Please notify us of any sick, shut-ins, or those
Please call a priest to make arrangements.
Confirmation, First Penance, and First Communion
Please see information under Sacramental Preparation on the
School of Religion